Membership of Wannabees Cycling Club is renewable on an annual basis and runs from 1 January to 31 December each year. Renewals must be paid before the term starts, that means before 1 January. By joining the Wannabees Cycling Club you and your family members agree to our Club Indemnity. The club is governed by the rules set out in the Constitution.
Member registration for 2018 is open!
Please note that we will not be able to process registrations for the week:
11 June – 15 June 2018.
Our annual membership for the 2018 season will be as follow:
- Adult membership R600
- Senior membership R420 (members 65 years and older)
- Junior membership R200 (members 21 years and younger)
We will once again offer a reciprocal membership agreement with Helderberg Trails. Combined membership for adults will amount to R960 of which R465 will be paid over to Helderberg Farm Trails and R30 will go towards other charges.
You need to register as a Wannabee member first. Then go to “Overview” and register for the Helderberg trails.
NOTE: No cash payments are accepted. Please pay with either Credit Card or an EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
See our new Frequency Asked Questions for common questions our members ask about membership.
2018 Registration or Renewal Notes – Please read carefully
- Membership renewals require that existing members log into the website in order to renew their membership. This is so that we can use the existing data to speed up the renewal process for you. You can log in to the system by going here to log into website.
- To login use the email address that you receive the Buzz subscription and the password you used when you registered previously. If you don’t know the password, the website has a Forgot password facility that you can use to reset your password.
- You will be directed to the Membership Overview page from where you can select the Enrol and Renew button. This page can also be reached using the menu Membership -> Overview.
- Ensure your personal details are still up to date. The system will require you to review this if the data is older than 3 months.
- If multiple members are associated with your profile you will be able to enrol/renew all in the same transaction.
- Once your personal data is verified add the relevant person(s) to your shopping basket. Proceed to checkout, where you can specify your billing details and payment option.
- The system will now reconcile your payment with your registration.
- EFT payments take longer to reconcile due to inter-bank delays. If using the EFT payment option, please remember to use the Order number as a reference you are given to make it easier to reconcile the payment to the correct member.
- You will receive an email with your order confirmation. We then have to assemble your membership pack and deliver it to shop in Somerset West.
- Once your membership pack which includes your MTB Board & Bike Tag is ready for collection, you will receive a collection notification by e-mail. This process can take a while due to holidays, plus production delays etc.
- Please remember the system only works smoothly if your captured information is correct in all aspects.
- If you have any registration/renewal queries/issues, please feel free to email email@example.com and we will attempt to get back to you within 2 working days.
- As registered member you will receive our newsletters and other messages re club activities which may include advertisements.
- Reduced adult membership fees for our club and Helderberg Farm Trails are only valid with first registration. Thereafter an additional admin fee will be applicable.
Please note the membership fees do not include Cycling South Africa Membership or Licenses. For regional races you might need to obtain this separately.
For more information contact the secretary:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We moved to an online only subscription system in 2015 to streamline our administration of members. If you pay using Payfast then your order should be processed within 24 hours. If you use EFT, please plan on payments taking up to 2 business days to reflect in our account before we can process .